Online Reputation Management
Work With Our Team of Online Reputation Management Experts!
With success and increased online visibility comes the challenge of dealing with individuals and organizations that are less than enthused about your status. The adage of “there’s no such thing as bad press” doesn’t exactly hold true when every negative item (whether fact or baseless accusation) about you and your business is archived on the Internet for anyone to dig up. Add in the preference search engines give to recent, timely content and you are faced with the perfect storm of having your well-earned reputation tarnished by vocal individuals with a negative agenda, seemingly without warning. This can be a nightmare without a contingency plan in place to deal with these situations. This is why Amadeus Consulting offers proactive and reactive solutions to online reputation and crisis management.
About Online Reputation Management
Amadeus Consulting approaches online reputation management in four phases. We begin every initiative first by understanding your business objectives and goals, and then move into the first phase.
In our first phase we perform discovery and analysis. This is an important step to understand your current state through research, data collection and analysis.
Next, we develop a strategy that will ensure we meet your business goals. We divide our strategy into two groups: proactive and reactive:
- Proactive Plan – We create a schedule of content and then begin building a bank of content to release on this schedule. This method improves online reputation by adding timely, industry-specific content to your online properties, thus elevating its perceived value to search engines.
- Reactive Plan – We create a Crisis Communication Plan that includes building responses to specific threats.
Once we have developed the plans, we begin implementation. This includes:
- Setting up necessary channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, blog)
- Publishing content on schedule
- Managing crises that occur
- Add more content to the bank
- Create timely content (i.e. content that is relevant in a specific timeframe)
Our fourth stage is measurement and reporting. This is where we determine your reputation trends and make changes or additions to the plans to ensure we continually monitor and improve your company’s online standing. In essence, the activities of phase four will continuously inform the activities performed in previous phases that will cycle throughout the direction of the initiative.
Want to learn more about what strategies, tools and tactics may be best for meeting your goals? Download our Online Reputation Management White Paper.